- Air Variable Capacitors
APL, APC, ATM
N50, S2, S3
M73, M73A, M90, M97
- Custom Capacitors
- Vacuum Variable Capacitors
- Planetary Reduction Drives
- Vacuum Tubes
- Phone: 419-298-2306
- Address:128 W Vine Street
Edgerton, OH 43517
- Email us
Planetary Reduction Drives
| Check out our Planetary
Drive Selection brochure in .pdf format.
The planetary reduction drive is based on
The planetary reduction drive is often used to enhance the fine-tuning control of a variable capacitor.
Now when the knob is turned through one complete rotation, the vernier dial and the capacitor's shaft rotate one-sixth of a rotation. Thus, a very small change in capacitance does not require extremely fine motor skills on the part of the operator.
NOTE: PD6T1 IS NOW KNOWN AS B1F6X0
- Precision CNC Mahined surface finishes and complex geometries
- Economical steel balls held to tight diameter and sphericity tolerances
- Use of quality alloys and materials
- Improved design